Hey Everyone,
Wanted to share my DIY project I had.
I wanted to turn the trunk of my Subaru into a work van. So I had this Idea of buying plywood and building some shelves for all my gear.. Here it goes:
The drawings:
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568905.150466.jpg -my trunk
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568928.985319.jpg
The trip to lowes-ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568952.935097.jpg
The project begins...
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568971.183788.jpg
And then this project that I started( that kinda became this big ordeal that I wasn't expecting, also realizing I'm not a carpenter, I'm a window cleaner, and I don't have proper carpentry tools....
I finally finished:
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420569062.665730.jpg
Lesson learned?
I'm actually not as awesome as I thought... Haha
Anyway. Thought I'd share.
Josh Walsh
Walsh's Cleaning Service
The Clearest Choice for Window Cleaning
Wanted to share my DIY project I had.
I wanted to turn the trunk of my Subaru into a work van. So I had this Idea of buying plywood and building some shelves for all my gear.. Here it goes:
The drawings:
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568905.150466.jpg -my trunk
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568928.985319.jpg
The trip to lowes-ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568952.935097.jpg
The project begins...
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420568971.183788.jpg
And then this project that I started( that kinda became this big ordeal that I wasn't expecting, also realizing I'm not a carpenter, I'm a window cleaner, and I don't have proper carpentry tools....
I finally finished:
ImageUploadedByWindow Cleaning Resource1420569062.665730.jpg
Lesson learned?
I'm actually not as awesome as I thought... Haha
Anyway. Thought I'd share.
Josh Walsh
Walsh's Cleaning Service
The Clearest Choice for Window Cleaning
from Window Cleaning Resource http://ift.tt/1DurQHc
No comments:
Post a Comment