Hi all,
I have a pricing problem and would love your opinions. I have this customer that i have been cleaning their windows for over a year now. Probably 3-4 times/year. I quoted the job $450 int/ext. I estimated it would take me 4.5 hours. Well, after 4 cleans, the job still takes me 6 hours and i am grumpy when I go to the job, because I have underquoted by 1.5 hours. How would you break this to the customer. The price should really be $600.
Thanks,
Mark
I have a pricing problem and would love your opinions. I have this customer that i have been cleaning their windows for over a year now. Probably 3-4 times/year. I quoted the job $450 int/ext. I estimated it would take me 4.5 hours. Well, after 4 cleans, the job still takes me 6 hours and i am grumpy when I go to the job, because I have underquoted by 1.5 hours. How would you break this to the customer. The price should really be $600.
Thanks,
Mark
from Window Cleaning Resource http://ift.tt/1g0EIxL
No comments:
Post a Comment