Monday, March 3, 2014

Wash-It pump

I bought a Wash-It Pro last summer and have used it without an issue. Still working on technique but that's an issue with me not the equipment.





With my normal operating pressure my system is works fine. However, we picked up a commercial account that has high tds(600+) and low psi. To the point that the water won't make it past the brush bristles more than an inch. I switched to DI only and finished the job. This is a quarterly job with several large buildings and is a 3 day job. They're adding another building that will kick it to 5 days. So my choice is buy lots of DI resin or use a pump. I've looked at the Wayne pump and that doesn't seem like a good fit.





So my question is what's a good pump that's reasonably priced. I don't need it very often so I don't want to spend a fortune. I've looked at the Procon but not sure if it's the way to go and the Sureflo looks like it won't handle prolong use.





Thanks,

Steve





from Window Cleaning Resource http://ift.tt/1jN6awD

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment