I've seen many backpacks modified to be on a small cart or hand truck around here. Usually 4 gallons with a rechargeable battery or hand pump style. I am considering getting one of these set up as most customers in my area have high TDS, but mine at home is pretty good. So I'm thinking for those cases I would like to make my water at home and then transport to the site in cans.
While searching I found this: Master Gardener Rechargeable Cart Sprayer 12 Volt, 9 Gallon Capacity, Item# PCD-E3-009B-MM | Portable Sprayers| Northern Tool + Equipment
What do you guys think? It's 1GPM pump, not sure on the PSI. I like that it's 9 gallons and it's already on its own cart. Not too bad of a price either.
While searching I found this: Master Gardener Rechargeable Cart Sprayer 12 Volt, 9 Gallon Capacity, Item# PCD-E3-009B-MM | Portable Sprayers| Northern Tool + Equipment
What do you guys think? It's 1GPM pump, not sure on the PSI. I like that it's 9 gallons and it's already on its own cart. Not too bad of a price either.
from Window Cleaning Resource http://ift.tt/1igQYKT
No comments:
Post a Comment