Hey all,
Went out for a 1st day canvass. First place I stopped was a property management co. They had 12 Windows that looked like they haven't been cleaned in about a year, so I went in. While I was waiting to talk to the manager, I saw on the table at the front door, various business cards. One of which was a window cleaning company. I guess they don't like to work. The manager came out, we talked, and to make it short, I cleaned their office Windows and I am expecting them to call me within the next week for one of their rental homes and set them up for a quarterly acct. Afterwards, I went to the building next door (only my second stop) and got another account at title company, 26 Windows. Feeling pretty good right now and ready for another day. I know this is a long intro, but just want to tell all the other newbs, it can be done. Just get out there and do it.
Went out for a 1st day canvass. First place I stopped was a property management co. They had 12 Windows that looked like they haven't been cleaned in about a year, so I went in. While I was waiting to talk to the manager, I saw on the table at the front door, various business cards. One of which was a window cleaning company. I guess they don't like to work. The manager came out, we talked, and to make it short, I cleaned their office Windows and I am expecting them to call me within the next week for one of their rental homes and set them up for a quarterly acct. Afterwards, I went to the building next door (only my second stop) and got another account at title company, 26 Windows. Feeling pretty good right now and ready for another day. I know this is a long intro, but just want to tell all the other newbs, it can be done. Just get out there and do it.
from Window Cleaning Resource http://ift.tt/1dplYEj
No comments:
Post a Comment